Did you know I have a STREET TEAM?
I do! I do! I do have a Street Team. Wanna be a part of it? Here’s how…
A street team is a group of readers who support an author’s books via social media and more. As a member of my street team, you are entitled to FREE advance reader copies (ARCs) of pre-released books, breaking news, behind-the-books tidbits and occasional swag. Oh, yeah…and there are PRIZES available for street team members extraordinaire.
What’s in it for you?
- ARC copies of my e-books
- SWAG to hand out to your friends
- Advance notice of new releases
- Chances to win gift certificates through monthly prize drawings for ACTIVE street team members
- An extra entry into any contest I offer for the general public that you enter
- Other random awesomeness
Ways to get the word out:
- Write reviews of my books and post them on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, and your blog (if you have one).
- Mention my books on Twitter. Tweet your reviews, lines from the book, just mention you enjoyed the book and say why.
- Mention my books on Facebook.
- Tell your friends. Word of mouth is great way to spread the word. Soon I’ll have SWAG (bookmarks and such) that you can hand out.
A word about reviews
Reviews are critical and primary – and also very subjective. What one person likes may be exactly what another person dislikes. If you don’t care for one of my books, feel free to pass on writing a review. On the other hand, if you enjoy my book, please write and post a review. It’s the number one way you can get the word out.
Communication is key, isn’t it? The primary way we’ll exchange information will be via a special private Medley’s Street Team Facebook group. That’s where I’ll post the latest updates and you can talk to other team members. From time-to-time I may email the TEAM, but I promise not to send an abundance of emails. Tips, guidelines, and the point system will be emailed to you when you sign up.
How to sign up
Sign up here to JOIN THE TEAM
The first ARC you’ll receive will be Haunt My Heart, which officially releases January 5, 2015.
A Civil War soldier is hexed and dies to save his men. Can he find true love to live again?
Sarah Knight has a job she’s good at, a quirky BFF and a boyfriend who’s bad for her. When Sarah unearths a Civil War artifact on a ghost hunt at Chatham Manor in Fredericksburg, VA, she brings home more than a souvenir.
Lieutenant James “Tanner” Dawson fought for the Union, working as a supernatural liaison for his Major General in a secret Masonic offset called the Brothers of Peril. When he’s hexed by a witch, he learns the only way to save his men is to die himself. But death is not the end. Awakening 150 years later, he knows if he wants to be corporeal again, he has to find true love to break the hex: a task no easier in 21st century than it was in the 19th.